Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
Why We Love It
- 2.5 acres of waterpark with ten swimming pools, a white sand beach and three-story waterslide
- Guest rooms are stylish in a homier way than one might expect from a chain hotel and have private balconies
- Plan your stay around the monthly wine dinners at the romantic Alto ristorante e bar, which consists of four courses paired with award-winning wines; we've negotiated nearly 30% off
- Complimentary evening gondola rides through resort waterways
- Travelzoo Tip: Pamper yourself at the relaxing, in house spa; we've negotiated 40% off
"There’s simply no reason to leave this luxe and lush property" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa is located at the foot of famous Camelback Mountain and is geared more toward those seeking a secluded oasis escape in the desert, as opposed to those looking to see the sights of Scottsdale.
Guest rooms are surprisingly homey for a chain hotel, styled in warm colors and featuring private balconies and super comfortable beds. Upscale dining includes a fantastic Sunday brunch and 24-hour room service.
Amenities provide something for everyone. Kids will tucker themselves out at the 2.5 acre water park, complete with water slides, waterfalls and a splash pad. Adults can unwind at the spa, or play one of the best courses in the world at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, with special guest rates. Check out the Native American learning center on site, particularly a scheduled hoop dance.
- "While staying here, it's easy to imagine that you're relaxing at an ocean-side resort instead of in the desert" -- Fodor's
- "One of the area's most impressive resorts" -- Gayot.com
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 21.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.04 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.