$129 & up – Downtown Sarasota Boutique Hotel, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Ranked among the top 10 hotels in the area by TripAdvisor, this boutique property is in the trendy Rosemary District of downtown, where you'll find artisan cafes, modern bistros and shops. Travelzoo members save 40% on stays, including a waived destination fee during (arguably) the best time of year to visit Sarasota due to the drier weather and buckets of sunshine.
- Check in to a King Room through May
- $129 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $149-$189 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perk:
- Waived destination fee (reg. $20), which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, shuttle service, bicycle use and two bottles of water daily
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Set in downtown Sarasota close to shops, restaurants and the famed white beaches of Florida’s West Coast
- Hope on a hotel bicycle (it's complimentary) and head to Lido Beach, which is three miles away
- Less than a 10-minute walk to most of Sarasota’s cultural arts venues
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Located in the historic Rosemary District in downtown Sarasota, the Hotel Indigo Sarasota is a boutique hotel with a contemporary tropical ambiance that pays homage to local treasures. Wall-size photomurals taken by a local shutterbug capture zoomed-in views of flora and fauna from the nearby Marie Selby Botanical Gardens and similarly styled views of Sarasota’s white sand beaches.
Guest rooms all have tile emulating bleached wood flooring, lime green and aqua accents, and eye-popping nature close-ups covering a wall in each room to create an outside-in effect. Past guests rave about the spacious and immaculately maintained rooms and the proximity to Sarasota’s most popular sights.
Culture vultures might notice the hotel’s address is on the Boulevard of the Arts. Explore the nearby Arts District venues like The Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, the Art Center Sarasota, and local actors stage The Players Theatre — all within a 10-minute walk.
Instead of hoofing it, use one of the hotel’s complimentary bicycles to soak in the sights. Main Street, filled with shops and eateries, is about a 10-minute's cycling distance from the hotel. Or, take a 3-mile ride down to Lido Beach, a local favorite, for a relaxing day in the sand.
All the exploration might help you sleep more deeply, a boon to those easily awakened by the noise of other guests coming and going. If you’re looking for soundproofed walls, this is not your place.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived Destination Fee***
The destination fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a waived Destination Fee***
Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.