Why We Love It
- Within a five-minute drive of Disneyland and Anaheim Convention Center -- hop on the ART shuttle for $5
- Watch seasonal park fireworks from the 24-hour pool and thatched-roof Hawaiian bar
- TripAdvisor users rave about the value, service and convenient location
- Lonely Planet praises the "sophisticated vibe" that's a welcome respite after a day at the parks
"Buzzing with activity" -- Gayot
77% (81 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
For the budget-conscious traveler, Hotel Ménage is an ideal place to post up during a trip to Anaheim.
Whether there for business or pleasure, the location is unbeatable – it’s within a five-minute drive to Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. You can also hop on the ART shuttle to Disneyland for just $5 per ride and forgo the stress and fees of parking at the parks.
TripAdvisor users rate the hotel 4 stars, praising its value and proximity to prime attractions. Reviewers also rave about the 24-hour outdoor pool and its poolside Hawaiian bar, which offers parents a welcome diversion while the kids are at the pool. Indulge in comfort food, cocktails and craft beers at American Tavern or sip cocktails at the spacious lounge.
Rooms are basic but clean and equipped with free Wi-Fi -- perfectly suitable for those spending most of the day at the parks.
The hotel also offers prime views of the seasonal Disneyland fireworks, which is an exciting perk but also something to consider for noise-sensitive travelers or business guests. Similarly, the hotel’s location near the I-5 freeway means it’s convenient to attractions, but there might be ambient noise. Lonely Planet says "the hum of traffic noise from the nearby freeway is omnipresent around the pool but barely noticeable inside rooms."
- "Accessible dining options and a wide range of services and amenities attract families and vacationers seeking an affordable Anaheim escape" -- Gayot
- "This stylish hotel pulls off a sophisticated vibe that’s perfect after a day of running around the mouse house, bedecked with earth-tone sofas, black-stone flooring, leather headboards, plasma TVs, fridges and sunflower showerheads and a nice fitness center" -- Lonely Planet
- "Like neighboring Disneyland, the hotel is constantly buzzing with activity" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Valet is $13 + tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request and in the king bed rooms and Suites only; free of charge for children.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $25 per day on checkout.
Fees: A deposit of $50 per night will be charged to the debit or credit card presented for incidentals; no cash accepted for the deposit.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.