Why We Love It
- Named Travel + Leisure’s “No. 1 Most Comfortable Hotel Beds”
- Free Wi-Fi, gym passes, brownies at check-in and lobby coffee service
- NYC themed with different neighborhoods represented on each floor
- Hotel is within two blocks of almost every subway line in the city
"For the best views, go for a Grandview Double; these tower rooms gaze clear over to the Hudson" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Out-of-towners can easily reach the Distrikt Hotel when arriving at Port Authority as the boutique hotel occupies the 32 floors just two blocks from the bus depot. The stylish hotel brings personality to the otherwise drab city block and is within a 15 minute walk of the Theater District, Times Square and Penn Station. Guests are greeted with warm brownies and cookies upon check-in before being transported to a different New York City neighborhood, depending on which floor they’re staying.
Guests are guaranteed a good night’s rest when checking into rooms featuring mattresses voted Travel + Leisure’s “most comfortable hotel bed,” blackout shades, soundproof windows blocking out street noise and lavender-scented turndown service. For waking hours en suite, the black and white rooms are equipped with Keurig coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions, work stations and free Wi-Fi.
Each morning, the hotel serves free coffee in the lobby. The property’s Collage Bistro offers a daily breakfast buffet and cocktail specials are available for aperitivo with free snacks in the evenings.
While there is no fitness center on-site, guests are presented with complimentary passes to a nearby gym or can hop on one of 16 subway lines within a two block radius of the property to reach Central Park or Hudson River Park.
- "It would be easy for a designer to go overboard on an NYC-themed hotel, the brains behind the look at Distrikt have managed to keep it classy" -- Gayot.com
- "Not in the most appealing part of Midtown but close to Times Square and Broadway theaters" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check
Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request and in King or Two Double Bed rooms only, free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.