Admiral Fell Inn
Why We Love It
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Located in the heart of historic Fell's Point
- There's a shuttle to the National Aquarium and other nearby destinations
- This charming (and possibly haunted) inn regularly hosts free ghost tours
"Well maintained ... cozy and historic experience” -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by the cobblestone streets of Fell's Point, Admiral Fell Inn is a spirited place, to say the least. Parts of this historic inn date back to 1770 and, according to USA Today's 10Best.com, it's one of the top haunted hotels in the country.
Rooms are named after notable Baltimore residents and are uniquely furnished in traditional old-world European style, but updated with flat-panel TVs. Since the building housing the inn is over a century old, all rooms have a slightly different layout, but each of the hotel's 80 rooms and suites has a view of the courtyard, the harbor or Shakespeare Street. There's a nightly $9.95 resort fee, which also includes in-room bottled water, access to a nearby fitness center and shuttle service to the hotel’s sister properties and other destinations around the Inner Harbor.
For dinner and drinks, on-site options include 8 Ball Meatball, Points South Latin Kitchen offering Spanish-style small plates and Tavern at the Admiral pub, which also dates back to the late 1700s.
- “Updated and expanded over the years, this charming inn sits just across Thames Street from the harbor in the heart of the Fell's Point Historic District” – Frommer’s
- “By joining together buildings constructed between the late 1770s and the 1920s, the owners created a structure that resembles a small, European-style hotel, with lots of character and quirks” – Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request free of charge for children up to the age of 3. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in single bedded room types only: $20 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
A resort fee of $9.95 (subject to tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes In-room high-speed internet access, Wi-Fi in public areas, Guest pass to the MAC Fitness Center & Pools, Exclusive Harbor Magic events, Harbor Magic shuttle service, bottled water, Unlimited local, domestic long distance, and toll-free calling, Harbor Magic Specialist services, Harbor Magic’s Baltimore Destination Guide, Computer and printer access, Incoming and outgoing faxes, Photocopy services, and Weekday daily newspaper.
A Valet Parking Fee of $38.40 (tax inclusive), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(11 Member Ratings)