$139 – Milwaukee's Iconic Pfister Hotel, 55% Off
This historic hotel has played host to presidents and celebrities throughout its 125 year history -- now it's your turn. Members save up to 55% on stays with this exclusive sale.
- What's included:
- $139-$159 per night ... most Thursday-Sunday stays between Oct. 11 - March 31
- Most midweek stays are also discounted to $199 per night
- Stay in a Grand Tower Double room
- Upgrade to a better room for a better value: Lake View King rooms and Pfister King Suites include Wi-Fi and free breakfast in the exclusive Pfister Club
- Don't lose your email -- these special member-exclusive rates are only available via Travelzoo emails
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 4 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $10 per night; upgrades receive free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $29; valet parking is $33 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
One of the Best Hotels in the Midwest -- 2017 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
Why We Love It
- Milwaukee's most famous and historic hotel has maintained a AAA 4-Diamond rating for four decades
- Updated rooms in the Grand Tower feature marble bathrooms and feather-stuffed comforters
- The penthouse-level cocktail bar on the 23rd floor has a great view of the city skyline
- Afternoon tea on weekends is overseen by the hotel's "tea butler" and includes tableside tea blending, fresh scones and live music
The destination for old-world Milwaukee elegance and luxury since its opening day in 1893, the Pfister has hosted presidents, dignitaries and celebrities over the decades and has maintained its AAA 4-Diamond designation since the ratings were first published in 1976.
Rooms feature polished wood furnishings and pillowtop beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. Tower rooms feature lake and city views, and Club-level rooms also include access to the 23rd-floor private lounge; suites add separate living areas for some extra space.
Dining options include The Cafe at the Pfister for sandwiches, salads and Starbucks coffee (along with free Wi-Fi) and the Mason Street Grill serves steakhouse fare. Head to the 23rd-floor for penthouse cocktails at Blu -- it regularly wins "best view in town" honors -- and there's also afternoon tea served on the weekends. The hotel also features the WELL Spa + Salon, named one of the best destination spas in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine.
The downtown location puts guests within walking distance of the Pabst Theater, the Bradley Center, the bars and restaurants of Old World Third and Water streets and the famous Milwaukee Art Museum along the lakefront.
- "Historic Grand Dame [with] Gilded Age glamour" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Puts you in a Victorian frame of mind from the moment you step in" -- Fodor's
- Recommended as one of Midwest Living's "50 Romantic Midwest Getaways"
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available upon request and in King bedded rooms only: 30 USD plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $20 plus tax per stay.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra person charge is 15 USD plus tax, per person, per night.
Extra beds are available upon request and in King bedded rooms only: 30 USD plus tax, per night.
Pets are allowed on request, 1 per room, up to 75 pounds, and will be charged a non-refundable pet cleaning fee of 100 USD plus tax, per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in/out privileges) for 33 USD plus tax, or Self-Parking (with in/out privileges) for 29 USD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$139 / night
When You Can Go
Thursday-Sunday, Oct. 11 - March 31
Getting ThereThe Pfister is a 15 minutes drive from Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport; public transit on the city's GreenLine Bus between Bayshore and the Airport takes 35 minutes. Self-parking and valet parking are available; both have in/out privileges.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(65 Member Ratings)