Why We Love It
- All accommodations come with 300-count Egyptian cotton sheets, feather duvets and cashmere bathrobes
- The hotel's restaurant, Serafina, is popular among locals and serves room service
- Ava, the hotel's rooftop lounge, has beautiful panoramic views of the New York skyline
- Great location -- five-minute walk to Central Park, Columbus Circle and Carnegie Hall; less than a 10-minute walk to Times Square and the Museum of Modern Art
"Quintessentially stylish New York hotel" -- Oyster.com
82% (17 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Part of the elite Vikram Chatwal hotel collection, Dream Midtown is a "luxury lodge with a trippy slumberland theme" according to Time Out New York. Emphasizing style, the hotel's whimsical decor starts at the lobby where three statues and a massive fish tank greet guests.
Rooms are typical size for New York, but the standard might still be too small for some. The space is comfortable but tight, and street-facing rooms tend to be noisy. All rooms, however, come with 300-count Egyptian cotton sheets, feather duvets and cashmere bathrobes.
Centrally located on West 55th Street, the hotel is an easy walk to both Times Square and Central Park. Nine subway lines are also within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. This hotel is a great choice for travelers visiting New York for the first time.
- "Quintessentially stylish New York hotel" -- Oyster.com
- "Stay here if you love things modern" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Internet access
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3 p.m. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard checkout time: 12 p.m.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). An extra bed is available (on request) for one adult in the Silver and Platinum rooms for $75 per night. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3 in the Silver and Platinum rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $100 per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Bar opens at 4 p.m. and closes at 2 a.m.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.