$99-$129 – Santa Fe Inn through July incl. Weekends
Why We Love This Deal
Make a break for Santa Fe, "a wonderful destination year-round" (Travel+Leisure), while saving 40% with this exclusive offer. Guests can take advantage of the inn's complimentary shuttle service (10 a.m.-6 p.m.) to the downtown area -- rich in cultural sights, works of art and Southwestern architecture.
- $99 per night ... through June
- $129 per night ... July 1 - 31
- $15 dinner voucher at El Café per stay
- Deluxe daily breakfast (all guests receive)
- +$20 to upgrade to a mini suite
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; some room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Complimentary amenities include parking, Wi-Fi, shuttle service and deluxe breakfast
- Only a 15-minute drive to the heart of Santa Fe and attractions including Santa Fe Plaza and Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Just half an hour by car from the Santa Fe National Forest's stunning hiking trails
- Relax in the outdoor heated pool and hot tub or around the fire pit
A 15-minute drive to downtown Santa Fe, where you can wander through the Santa Fe Plaza or visit attractions such as the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, the Inn at Santa Fe is a boutique hotel offering budget-friendly prices and comfortable and clean accommodations.
Guest rooms are on the small side but have comfortable beds, modern amenities and all the necessities of home including microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable (HBO included). Guest rooms are decked out in Southwestern décor -- think neutral earth tones with red, brown and orange as the predominant colors of the woven Native American-inspired designs found in the linens and pillows. When bringing along a pet, the inn offers special rooms designated just for them.
Fuel up each morning on the inn’s complimentary deluxe breakfast, including hearty items such as eggs, sausage, bacon and waffles, as well as lighter options like house-made muffins and biscuits, fruits and cereals, orange juice, and coffee and tea. The inn’s restaurant, El Café & Bar, serves dinner nightly and offers a range of options including chips and salsa, quesadillas, salads and entrees like meatloaf and chicken-fried steak.
An outdoor heated pool and hot tub are welcome retreats, and an outdoor fire pit is a cozy spot to relax with friends under the stars. A small fitness room is available, with a few cardio machines and some free weights. Be sure and ask the front desk for recommendations for hiking trails and dog parks. Take advantage of the inn’s complimentary shuttle service that drops off in downtown Santa Fe (24-hour advance reservations are required; it runs daily 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in single queen rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $10 plus tax per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available upon request: $10 plus tax, per night.
Extra bed available in single queen rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(65 Member Ratings)