Why We Love It
- Stay at a boutique, newly renovated hotel with clean, upgraded guest rooms
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, restaurants and lobby
- Two award-winning restaurants on site, praised by past guests
- Seasonal outdoor pool and patio as well as a complimentary bike program to explore the city
- Calgary Stampede venue and Saddledome are within a 10-minute walk
"Setting a new standard in Calgary" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Hotel Arts in Calgary completed a $7.5 million renovation of its tower guest rooms in October of 2014. Rooms are styled with bright, clean lines and colours that evoke a modern and trendy. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
This hotel is well located for guests visiting for the Calgary Stampede and concerts at the Saddledome, as both locations are less than 10 minutes away on foot. Explore Calgary by taking advantage of the complimentary bike rental program.
As the name suggests, Hotel Arts offers a creative art collection on display in common areas. For outdoor diversions, linger by the pool for lunch, cocktails or dinner and a poolside scene that evokes a South Beach vibe.
Past guests praise both on-site restaurants: Yellow Door Bistro offering bistro-inspired cuisine, and Raw Bar, offering Vietnamese cuisine paired with an innovative cocktail program open at 4 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
- "Stylish modern boutique hotel, three blocks from the centre of town" -- Rough Guide
- "Setting a new standard in Calgary, this boutique hotel plays hard on the fact that it's not part of an international chain" -- Lonely Planet
Seasonal, outdoor fitness classes offered on weekends (weather permitting)
Two on-site restaurants
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check
Minimum age required to check
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra beds available on request and in Luxury King Room and Suites only, free of charge.
Pets (maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Destination Marketing Fee of 3% per room/ per night applies and will be added to the nightly rate.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Outdoor pool is closed from November 15 to May 15th.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.