$239 & up – NYC: Suite Stay in Midtown, 35% Off
Why We Love This Deal
These 600-square-foot suites feature kitchenettes and sleep up to four people -- perfect for families looking for a convenient home base to explore NYC. The San Carlos Hotel, halfway between Times Square and Central Park, is discounting rates up to 35% through summer with this deal that also includes a waived resort fee.
- Stay in an Elite One-Bedroom Suite
- $239 per night ... daily, Aug. 1-31
- $249 per night ... Friday-Sunday, July 5-28
- $259 per night ... Friday-Sunday, May 5 - June 30
- Weekdays and September-December also on sale, including Labor Day and Christmas
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $34)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to three guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under (maximum 2 children) stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$10 for refundable rates
- Free Wi-Fi
- Off-site parking available (three blocks away)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious rooms and over-size suites are huge by NYC standards
- Conveniently located in Midtown East -- Grand Central and Rockefeller Center are a 10-minute walk away
- TripAdvisor reviewers rave about the friendly staff
For an immaculate and sizeable (by Manhattan standards) room, the Hotel San Carlos does just the trick.
Located on a quieter stretch of 50th Street in Midtown East, the hotel has a residential ambiance similar to an upscale New York City apartment building. The marble lobby is intimate, and the friendly employees at the reception desk will likely greet you by your first name.
The hotel has a distinct charm and stylish sophistication offering a contemporary yet elegant feel. The least expensive room is the Standard, with roughly 300 square feet (most NYC rooms are under 200) and bonus touches like a granite wet bar with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee/tea maker. A great option for families, the one-bedroom suites come with a pull-out sofa bed, large wet bar and a small dining area for morning Cheerios. Double-glazed windows cancel out street noise.
The hotel is surrounded by subway lines: The 6 train stop is one block from the hotel, and the Lexington Avenue E and M train stop (which connects to JFK airport) is three blocks north. Walk to attractions like Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art and Grand Central Terminal in under 10 minutes.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services 24/7 Business Center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
Room amenities Microwave
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night. Children 16 and under (maximum 2 children) stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children 16 and under (maximum 2 children) stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $34.43 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. **The Facility Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal or Travelzoo Deal Incl. Waived Resort Fee**
The Facility fee includes:
• Fitness center access
• Business Lounge with 6 computers and 2 wireless printers and scanners.
• Wifi access
• Unlimited Faxes
• Newspaper M-F
**The Facility Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal or Travelzoo Deal Incl. Waived Resort Fee**
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Off-site self parking is available (3 blocks away) at $35 plus tax per day (24 hours) for standard vehicles and $50 plus tax per day (24 hours) for oversized vehicles (does not include in and out privileges).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(25 Member Ratings)