BEST WESTERN PLUS The Connaught Hotel
Why We Love It
- Clifftop location close to Bournemouth's Blue Flag beaches
- 2-AA-Rosette restaurant on site for fine dining
- You'll get free access to the in-house Bluewater Spa
- Bournemouth's attractions are 5 minutes’ walk away
"A rather grand old beast" -- The AA Restaurant Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Connaught Hotel is on Bournemouth's West Cliff, a 5-minute walk from the town's attractions, which include the Pavilion Theatre, Lower Gardens, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Pier, the Oceanarium and Blue Flag beaches.
The rooms have been recently refurbished and all come with free Wi-Fi and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Superior Rooms on the top floor have their own private balcony.
The hotel also has two restaurants: the casual Connaught Brasserie and the 2-AA-Rosette Blake's Restaurant. The AA Restaurant Guide 2015 praises the "agreeable ambiance" and "carefully considered, traditionally based British dishes" at Blake's. In the summer, opt to dine al fresco in the candlelit garden, or in cooler months retire after dinner to the open fire in the drawing room.
All guests receive complimentary access to the Bluewater Spa, with an 18-metre heated indoor swimming pool, a spa pool, a sauna, a steam room, a gym and a comprehensive menu of pampering treatments.
- "The Connaught is a rather grand old beast, ruling the roost on Bournemouth's West Cliff, with pristine sandy beaches stretching below it" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2015
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am National Rating Know Before You Go
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.