Grand Bohemian Asheville, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond Tudor-inspired hotel, by the gates of the historic Biltmore Estate
- Stunning Blue Ridge Mountains backdrop
- European comfort food at The Red Stag Grill, backed by a James Beard-featured chef
- On-site art gallery, plush spa and rustic lobby with a roaring fireplace
One of the "World's Best" hotels in 2014 -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewWith a swank hunting lodge ambiance, The Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville is far from the historic Biltmore Estate in terms of décor, yet just a 10-minute stroll away should you feel like walking back in time. Recognized as one of the "World’s Best" hotels by Travel + Leisure magazine in 2014, it is just steps from a multitude of shops and dining options within Biltmore Village.
With a beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains backdrop, the AAA 4-Diamond hotel features Tudor-inspired architecture, hard-carved furniture, antlers at every turn and a magnificent mish-mash of antiques such as Balinese doors and Italian clay horses. If all this is a bit overwhelming, either check out the Poseidon Spa for sumptuous treatments, wander through the on-site art gallery or just relax in front of the lobby’s roaring fireplace.
The plush rooms are a bit more modern with a glass-enclosed shower with rain showerheads, oversized soaking tubs (most rooms), luxe linens and Roomlinx technology that allows guests to access the Internet through the flat-screen televisions. Suites come with a separate living room with a pullout sofa.
The hotel’s Red Stag Grill is a culinary lesson in fusing old and new. James Beard-featured executive chef Adam Hayes whips up European comfort food presented in a whimsically rustic dining room. The restaurant’s lounge and bar is a local hot spot, featuring live music and—there’s that old world flair again—a Bösendorfer piano.
- "This upscale hotel with Tudor-inspired architecture and hunting-lodge decor is as close as you can get to the main Biltmore gate" -- Fodor's
- "This Tudor-style boutique hotel … resembles a 1920s hunting lodge–though one decorated by an eccentric art lover" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 for first dog; 50 for second dog per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.