$89 – Chicago Riverfront: 4-Star Wyndham w/Breakfast, Save 40%
These are the best rates we've seen in years for a trip to this member-favorite Wyndham with "impressive views of the Chicago River" (Fodor's).
- Rates start at $89 per night for a midwinter getaway -- including weekends
- Includes daily breakfast for two (reg. $38 per day)
- River View rooms are just +$10 per night -- and they're definitely worth the upgrade
- Available dates include Valentine's Day weekend and Chicago Restaurant Week (Jan. 26 - Feb. 8)
"A space with a down-to-earth feel and luxury aspirations" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- A member-favorite AAA 4-Diamond hotel in the heart of Chicago
- Riverview rooms have amazing views looking straight down the Chicago River
- Hoyt's American Tavern serves contemporary American cuisine and cocktails
- Located steps from the Mag Mile, Millennium Park and the Loop
Travelers "won't want for comfort" (Frommer's) at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, a sleek 39-story downtown hotel set one block from both the Loop and the famed Magnificent Mile. Rooms at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel are spacious by Chicago standards, especially the popular Riverview Double Queen rooms. Wi-Fi is complimentary, and guests can expect flat-panel TVs, Keurig coffeemakers, rain-forest showers and plush linens.
Hoyt's, the on-site restaurant, serves "creative Midwestern-inspired fare" (Fodor's) and the outdoor patio is a great place for a drink in warmer months. The hotel's fitness center features lovely skyline views and while there's no spa, guests can arrange for in-room massage appointments.
Batman fans take note: The hotel’s ballroom was the setting for Bruce Wayne’s penthouse apartment in the 2008 film "The Dark Knight."
General Pet-friendly - Fees apply
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Parking Overnight parking $65.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request, in Suites and Deluxe Rooms with king beds only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets under 40 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged $100 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $66.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Through February; +$20-$30 in March
Getting ThereThe most economical option from both Chicago O'Hare and Midway airports is the El train. Travel time to the downtown area is 40-45 minutes from O'Hare and 25-30 minutes from Midway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(332 Member Ratings)