$99 – Chicago Riverfront Wyndham Hotel w/Breakfast, Save 50%
This member-favorite hotel is ideally located near the Loop, the Mag Mile and Millennium Park -- and we negotiated discounted stays including breakfast, so you'll have the energy to hit all three.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... most dates through February
- $119 per night ... select dates in March
- Guests will stay in a City View room, but we recommend upgrading to a River View room for +$20 (when available) -- it's worth it
- All stays include breakfast for two (reg. $39.90)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $66 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A space with a down-to-earth feel and luxury aspirations" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- A member-favorite AAA 4-Diamond hotel in the heart of Chicago
- Riverview rooms have amazing views looking straight down the Chicago River
- Hoyt's American Tavern serves contemporary American cuisine and cocktails
- Located steps from the Mag Mile, Millennium Park and the Loop
Travelers "won't want for comfort" (Frommer's) at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, a sleek 39-story downtown hotel set one block from both the Loop and the famed Magnificent Mile. Rooms at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel are quite spacious by Chicago standards, especially the popular Riverview Double Queen rooms. Wi-Fi is complimentary, and guests can expect flat-panel TVs, Keurig coffee makers, rainfall showers and plush linens.
On-site restaurant Hoyt's serves "creative Midwestern-inspired fare" (Fodor's), and the outdoor patio is a great place for a drink in warmer months. The hotel's fitness center features lovely skyline views, and while there's no spa, guests can arrange for in-room massage appointments. Batman fans take note: The hotel’s top-floor ballroom was the setting for Bruce Wayne’s penthouse apartment in the 2008 film "The Dark Knight."
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request, in Suites and Deluxe Rooms with king beds only: 30 USD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available on request, in Suites and Deluxe Rooms with king beds only: 30 USD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Valet service fee: $67 plus tax per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Through February; +$20 for select March dates
Getting ThereThe most economical option from both Chicago O'Hare and Midway airports is the El train. Travel time to the downtown area is 40-45 minutes from O'Hare and 25-30 minutes from Midway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(363 Member Ratings)