Westin Copley Place, Boston
Why We Love It
- Brings in the business with several floors of meeting spaces and walkway to the Hynes Convention Center
- A trusty upscale brand experience in a part of town filled with trusty big-name shops and restaurants
- Rooms are spacious and what you'd expect from a Westin, starting with that bed
- Attached to the Back Bay train station and faces the Boston Public Library
“High quality experience” -- Zagat
100% (15 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A AAA 4-Diamond hotel, The Westin Copley Place, Boston is in the trendy Back Bay affording spacious accommodations with modern amenities. A sky bridge connects the hotel to The Shops at Prudential Center and Copley Place shopping mall, which offer all the big brands that are popular although not necessarily uniquely "Boston." For business travelers, the hotel is connected to the Hynes Convention Center and has 29 meeting and conference rooms.
Guests will not go hungry, with everything from grab-and-go snacks and a Starbucks to a steakhouse and a Japanese restaurant, though again the choices are mainly upscale chain restaurants. For more local flavor, head into the less central neighborhoods like Cambridge and South End.
Grettacole is the hotel's on-site wellness center offering the best new treatments available. Save on spa services, including massages and facials, with this Travelzoo deal.
Right out the front door, guests are facing the Boston Public Library and Copley Square, and from there it is a 10-minute walk to Boston Common and the Freedom Trail. The T orange line is a five-minute walk.
- “The Westin Copley Square Boston is ideally suited for business travelers and conferences” -- Oyster.com
- “The Westin attracts business travelers, convention-goers, sightseers, and shoppers with its great location and solicitous staff” -- Frommer’s
- “Business travelers and visiting families love this place” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply.
Dogs (maximum weight: 40 pounds) are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.