Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Why We Love It
- Family-friendly spots like the New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall are two blocks away
- Easy access to Financial District and large desks in rooms
- Newly renovated, sleek interiors complement great Boston Harbour views
- Competitive rates compared to other hotels in a premier location
“Great location for first-time visitors” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Few hotels can boast a more tourist-friendly location than the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. The property is set on the Long Wharf Pier in the Boston Harbour, with rooms located around a large, open atrium that gives the hotel a clean, airy feel which complements its oceanside location. A note to light sleepers -- you can request a designated quiet room when booking.
Guests coming to Boston on business appreciate this property's proximity to the Financial District, which is a 5- to 15-minute walk away. On the other hand, families and tourists coming to the area have 2-minute walk to the New England Aquarium, historic Faneuil Hall and Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park. Although it's a little bit further, a 15-minute stroll to the North End -- where the most delicious Italian food can be found (hint: Mike’s Pastry is the crowd favorite, but every local has their favorite cannoli spot) -- is not to be missed. At the end of the day, guests can enjoy the ocean view while floating in the heated, indoor pool. Or, watch the waves while taking advantage of old-school hospitality in the posh concierge lounge.
Travelers expecting a unique or super-trendy experience, or looking to dodge the touristy crowds, may want to book elsewhere. However, this hotel offers the reliability and familiarity a well-established brand such as Marriott provides, plus a location tourists love.
- “The indoor pool is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean views” – Travel + Leisure
- “Rising up seven stories in the waterfront district, this brick building is like a beacon in the local skyline” – Gayot
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.