Sheraton Boston Hotel
Why We Love It
- Impressive fitness center with an indoor lap pool
- Connected to the Convention Center via an indoor walkway with a full-service business center and store on site
- Newbury Street, with some of Boston’s best shopping, is a few blocks walk
- Fenway Park, Boston Common, Berklee College of Music and the Boston Public Library are within walking distance
"Best pool and fitness-center complex in Back Bay" -- Oyster.com
89% (18 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Taking up a corner plot near some of downtown’s tallest high-rises, the 4-star Boston Sheraton is a convenient Back Bay spot for those bouncing between business and sightseeing. The hotel’s 1,500 guest rooms connect to the Hynes Convention Center via an indoor walkway for easy access -- even in the coldest days of winter.
Two things set the this Sheraton apart from nearby hotels. First, most of the stylish (though compact) guest rooms have great views of the Charles River. Second, the fitness center houses Boston’s largest (and best, according to Frommer's) pool with a retractable roof for warmer months. The cardio and weight rooms surround the pool right next door to an outdoor atrium.
The business center in the lobby has free Wi-Fi and computers plus a Starbucks, but dining options on-site are limited. Breakfast, bar snacks and 24-hour room service are the only options, but there are plenty of mid-range restaurants and chains nearby.
The hotel is in “one of the best neighborhoods in Boston for aimless wandering,” says Frommer’s. Set out on Boylston Street a block north of the hotel and pass by the Boston Public Library and Copley Square on the way to Boston Common, which is a 25-minute walk. Head back via famed boutique-lined Newbury Street for blocks of the city's best window shopping.
Next door to the hotel, the Prudential Center and Copley Place malls have all the big-name departments stores and upscale shops covered. For exploring farther out, there are two subway stops within a few blocks -- the geen line at the Convention Center and the orange line at Prudential.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(18 Member Reviews)