$119 – Philly in Summer: Center City Hotel w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members who've stayed here previously rave about the Hilton's top-notch location, service and amenities. What more could you really ask for? Well, with this 40% off deal, you can also nab a room for just $119 per night through summer.
"Rooms are packed with amenities" — Oyster.com
- $119 per night ... check in to a Standard King or Two Queen Room most dates through Nov. 14
- Upgrade to a King or Two Queen Junior Suite for +$20 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily breakfast for two (reg. $31.90)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Additional breakfast can be purchased for $15.95 plus tax
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- One block from the Philadelphia Convention Center, three blocks from City Hall and next door to the famous Reading Terminal Market
- It's also only a short walk to the Old City; the bars and restaurants along Rittenhouse Square are all within a short drive
- There's an indoor heated pool and hot tub as well as a fitness center
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Situated in Philadelphia's central business district, Hilton Garden Inn offers easy access to many of the city's main attractions, including its next-door neighbor, the Reading Terminal Market — an "essential stop on a food tour, or any tour of Philadelphia" (Zagat) dating back to 1892. The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are both within a 15-minute walk.
Guest rooms feel spacious and contemporary thanks to their open design plan and feature modern amenities like granite counters and light-up vanities in the bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and Keurig coffee makers. For extra space and separate living and bedroom areas, we suggest upgrading to a Junior Suite.
The hotel's flagship 10th Floor Grill offers sweeping views of the city over an American-style menu with lots of steaks and seafood. Guests can also unwind with a cocktail or even a Philly cheesesteak — great for satisfying late-night cravings — at the Garden Bar & Lounge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The pool is currently closed. Room service is not available. Restaurant has limited hours.
Additional breakfast can be purchased at $15.95 USD plus tax per day.
The pool is currently closed. Room service is not available. Restaurant has limited hours.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(438 Member Ratings)