Member Exclusive – Santo Domingo 4-Star Hotel
This 4-star Sheraton hotel is located right on the Malecon in Santo Domingo, which is filled with restaurants, shops and nightlife.
- $85-$99 per night ... April 19-30; May 4-6
Why We Love It
- Limited activities for kids make this hotel best suited to couples and business guests
- Home to a full service spa, a top-notch gym and an impressive rooftop pool
- Upgrades are reasonable and include free breakfast, better views (though almost all rooms have views) and unlimited free drinks at happy hour
The Sheraton Santo Domingo is located right on the Malecon, a stretch of sea coast populated with upscale restaurants, cafes, galleries and shops. Business travelers will find themselves close to downtown, and leisure travelers will appreciate the easy access to area attractions, a relaxing spa and a rooftop pool.
Guest rooms were renovated in 2015. They're all spacious, many with views of the Caribbean Sea, and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds feel fresh and comfy. Decor is still a bit chain-style, and the fee for Wi-Fi is steep, but guests who upgrade to Club Rooms (around $50 extra) can get it for free, as well as breakfast in the Sea Lounge and unlimited cocktails during happy hour.
A rooftop pool is well kept, with impressive views and Bali beds. The spa is top-notch, and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, fine wines at the bar are deeply discounted.
- "Caribbean views in nearly all spacious rooms, suites and public areas" -- Fodor's
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.60 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
When You Can Go
Travel options through May
Getting ThereThis hotel is 40 minutes from the airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $50 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.