Iberostar Bavaro Suites - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- An all-inclusive beach resort with upscale meals and amenities, for mid-range prices
- The large pool complex has a lively swim-up bar and a kid's water park with slides and fountains
- There are tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course on site
- The restaurants are seriously delicious and include a huge buffet, 24-hour rooms service and a wide array of a la carte restaurants
"One of the best all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its super tasty restaurants, upscale amenities and renowned beach (legitimately one of the best in DR), all for reasonable mid-range rates, the Iberostar Bavaro Suites in Punta Cana attracts a wide range of travelers without ever feeling overcrowded.
Rooms are modern and tastefully styled, with well-stocked minibars and free Wi-Fi. Bathrooms are a touch on the small side, but furnished patios are big and inviting, despite the lack of ocean views.
The six restaurants here and large buffet are actually delicious, and late night snackers can take advantage of 24-hour room service. The pool complex is equally impressive, with a lively swim-up bar and an exciting water park. Other kid-friendly amenities include a kids club and babysitting services, perfect for parents who want to hit the golf course or the on-site spa.
- "One of the best all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana" -- Oyster.com
- "Extra-special management keeps the staff in fine spirits" -- Fodor's
- Golf course (on-site)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.