Planters Inn on Reynolds Square
Why We Love This Hotel
- Centrally located in the historic district, right next to Reynolds Square and the famous Olde Pink House Restaurant
- Less than a 10-minute drive to Forsyth Park, City Market and The Savannah Golf Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast and guest social hour (no social hour on Sunday) for all guests
- The Savannah Trolley Tour is just steps from the hotel
The Planters Inn, across the street from Reynolds Square, is a five-minute walk to the riverfront and City Market. Located in Savannah’s historic landmark district, the 200-year-old inn offers free Wi-Fi and a late-afternoon wine and cheese reception.
The rooms are decorated with classic four-poster beds, floral window curtains, and dark cherry wood furniture. To further extend their Southern hospitality, the hotel also provides complimentary bottles of water, nightly turndown service and complimentary continental breakfast.
The inn's subdued vibe means it's not the best destination for partying; however, the surrounding area consists of restaurants, shops and nightclubs for every age group. Along River Street -- a five-minute walk from the inn -- bars, pubs and speakeasy-like lounges are in abundance. For a more organized toddle, take one of the many area walking tours, highlighting everything from colonial architecture to haunted spots.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Extra bed available on request, complimentary for children up to age 12 in the Queen Room. Extra bed available on request: $20 per night for one older child or adult in the Queen Room. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3 in the Queen Room.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: Valet Parking (optional) is $19.95 (plus tax), per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET