Why We Love It
- One of Bermuda's most lavish resorts, it is one of Travel + Leisure's 2015 "World's Best Hotels"
- It isn't on the beach, but the hotel's private stretch of pink sand is a 10-minute golf cart ride away
- Modern colonial-style rooms with water views and private balconies
- Eighteen-hole golf course, spa and award-winning restaurant on site
"Palatial, opulent and lavishly appointed" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Perched between the aquamarine waters of Castle Harbour and Harrington Sound, the Rosewood Tucker’s Point is a throwback to when colonial styling and lavish appointments were de rigueur for hotels. Bucking the current trend of nightclub-like lodging, this hotel has classic details like arched entryways, antique hardwood furnishings and whitewashed walls.
Expansive rooms feature four-poster beds, private terraces, deep soaking tubs and unbeatable views of the blush pink sands and bright blue waters for which Bermuda is known. The resort's private beach is a 10-minute shuttle van or golf cart ride away, which may be a nuisance for some. Others may find the separation between the shore and the main grounds enhances the peaceful escapist vibe.
There’s an 18-hole golf course adjacent to the hotel and several restaurants on site, including standout The Point, where fresh seafood specials are served under a museum-worthy 80-foot mural that once graced the Pan Am Sky Club building.
Past guests praise the attentive and friendly staff but say that all this luxury comes at a price. The costs of food, water sports and other on-site activities are not for the budget-minded traveler.
- “If you're looking for a chic place to get away from it all, you can't go wrong with this luxury hotel” -- Fodor’s
- “Tucker’s Point is palatial, opulent, and lavishly appointed” -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (May - December): USD 20 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.