Why We Love It
- Reasonably priced family hotel with prime location on the beach (though minimum-night stays are sometimes required)
- Each room has a kitchenette, and the hotel will organize grocery deliveries
- Furnished balconies or terraces on every room are an ideal spot for morning coffee
- There's a kids club and a game room with air hockey, pool, table tennis, foosball and more
“#8 of 50 hotels in Christ Church Parish” – TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Past guests return regularly to the Bougainvillea Beach Resort, and it’s easy to see why.
Friendly staff members greet guests with traditional rum punch and cold towels on arrival to help travelers recover from long flights. If requested, they’ll even stock the in-room kitchenette so that guests have snacks and meal items ready on arrival.
Once settled, guests may choose between relaxing at the pool or exploring the white-sand beach. A lap pool greets those ready to work out. Those looking to soak up the sun can try the meandering waterfall pool and swim-up pool bar. For more adventure, the Water Sports Hut has complimentary snorkeling gear, kayaks, boogie boards and paddleboards. Sun loungers, umbrellas and beach towels are also available.
Just because the sun sets, doesn’t mean the fun ends. The Little Bears’ Club, hosted on Fridays and all major U.S. and U.K. holidays for children ages 3 to 12, offers supervised games, dinner, movies and more. A daytime version, The Kids Club, is also available between the hours of 9am and 3pm. Entire families can visit the Challenger Game Room stocked with air hockey, pool, table tennis and foosball.
- “A friendly four-star hotel where families are welcome” -- DK Eyewitness
- “Great for families but also appeals to honeymooners ... the suites are huge compared with hotel suites elsewhere in this price range” -- Fodor’s
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 11 October 2017 to 03 November 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
- Select guestrooms
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.