$159 – Luxe Hilton Barbados w/Breakfast, 45% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Set on two white-sand beaches, the 4.5-star Hilton Barbados is loaded with amenities like an infinity-pool complex, a kids club and water views from a private balcony in every room. Head to this tropical island paradise and save 45% with this deal.
"Great location near town and on a beautiful beach" -- Fodor's
- $159 per night ... many dates Sept. 3 - Oct. 31
- $169 per night ... many dates June 1 - Sept. 2
- Stay in a Bay View room with a balcony
- For $30 more per night, upgrade to an Ocean View room, or for $50 more per night, upgrade to a Premium Ocean View room
- Daily breakfast for two ($75 value)
- Free Wi-Fi ($10 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel with flights package deal is nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 17.5% VAT and $9.63 USD-per-night government-imposed levy; these fees are included in the rates listed above
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on two spacious beaches, perfect for soaking up the sun or water sports
- Every room comes with a private balcony and ocean or bay views
- Two-level infinity-pool complex and four restaurants -- all of which overlook the water
Set on two white sandy beaches on Needhams Point peninsula -- the southwestern tip of the island -- the luxe Hilton Barbados offers adventurers and relaxation seekers alike a comfortable and convenient stay. Bridgetown, a vibrant capital city and commercial center rich with history and a thriving food scene, is a few minutes from the hotel.
The 350-room resort has all the amenities one would expect: a nice selection of restaurants and bars (and 24-hour room service), a spa, fitness center and tennis courts. Plus, every guest room comes with a private balcony overlooking the ocean or Carlisle Bay. The sprawling two-level infinity-pool complex is a favorite among families, along with the kids club available to occupy younger visitors, and children under 18 stay for free.
The beaches, two of the most spacious in Barbados, are the real draw here. Guests can roll from bed to sand in the blink of an eye. The hotel offers scuba diving and water sports for adventurous vacationers looking to swim with sea turtles, snorkel above shipwrecks, hand-feed fish in a coral reef or take a boat tour around the island.
As the eastern-most Island in the Caribbean, Barbados was also the most heavily fortified during British colonial rule, an attempt to protect against invasion by rival European powers. Guests can explore this rich history without even leaving the hotel -- Charles Fort, erected by the British military in 1650, still stands today and is located on the hotel grounds.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $50 plus tax, per night. Children welcome.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available in king bedded rooms only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.