Hilton Barbados Resort
Why We Love It
- The beach is spacious and well-suited for sunbathing, though swimmers may notice rocks and seaweed in the water
- With the largest hotel meeting space in Barbados, it's popular for conventions
- Rooms are clean and have balconies, though are looking a bit tired
- Children under 18 stay in their parents' rooms for free
"Great location near town and on a beautiful beach" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
For a convenient stay with a trusted brand, the Hilton Barbados Resort offers a comfortable and straightforward stay. Those who are looking to experience authentic Barbados, however, may want to look elsewhere.
The 350-room resort has all the amenities one would expect: a nice selection of restaurants and bars (and 24-hour room service), a spa, fitness center and tennis courts. Guestrooms have private balconies overlooking the ocean or Carlisle Bay, and the bi-level pool is a favorite among visitors. However, the lack of character is a problem for some.
This hotel has the most meeting space of any resort in the Barbados, so business travelers and large groups can contribute to the generic feel. However, couples and families have also reported good things; a Kids Club occupies visitors aged 4 to 13, babysitting is available, and children under 18 stay for free.
The beach, one of the most spacious in Barbados, is the real draw here. Guests can roll from bed to the beach in the blink of an eye. The hotel offers scuba diving and water sports for adventurous vacationers. Swimming with endangered turtles is a memory most won’t forget. The resort is also close to Bridgetown, where Frommer’s says “the past is alive everywhere.” Along with historical intrigues, it’s a great shopping city.
- "The broad white-sand beach, the sprawling bi-level pool complex, and a host of activities on land and sea make this a hit with vacationing families" -- Fodor's
- "Big hotel chock-full of American conveniences" -- Oyster
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.