The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
Why We Love It
- The Ritz-Carlton is one of the most lavish oceanfront resorts on Aruba's popular Palm Beach
- Good for both adults and families, there's a 24-hour casino and kids' club programs that focus on the local flora and fauna
- Amenities include Aruba's largest spa, water sports and two pools
- Multiple lauded restaurants including an outpost of New York City's BLT Steak
"Easily the best resort in the country" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on a prime slice of sugar white sand, the Ritz-Carlton Aruba lives up to its reputation as a high class resort with something for everyone. The expansive property houses a 24-hour casino, the largest spa on the island, water sports and a kids club.
Every room in the hotel has a private balcony and generous Caribbean views. Spend the day engaged in water play at one of the two hotel pools, roomy enough that past guests say they never feel overcrowded. Meander down to the beach, where the calm and shallow waters are perfect for splashing and building sandcastles.
Indulge in a bite to eat from the poolside bar. Servers outfitted with Segways can take your order right from the oceanfront, making movement optional and relaxation mandatory.
Put the kids in one of the nature-themed kids club programs, and try one of the signature services at the hotel spa. Hammock massage? Yes please.
Wrap up the day with a meal at BLT Steak, the acclaimed New York City steakhouse. The next night, try the Argentinean grill, the casual Italian spot, or stay low-key, and grab a bite at the lobby bar.
- “The 320-room Ritz-Carlton is easily the best resort in the country now” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- “Palm Beach got even more luxurious with the addition of this 5-star property” -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.