Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa
Why We Love This Hotel
- This boutique, wellness-oriented resort is best suited for couples seeking major relaxation
- Located on one of the most perfect sections of Aruba's famous Eagle Beach
- Guests get a welcome mojito upon arrival, muddled with mint from the gardens
- The outdoor Balinese-inspired spa has unique treatments set in cabanas along the beach
- All guest rooms have private patios or balconies and free Wi-FI
The boutique Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa, located on what is decidedly Aruba's most beautiful beach, is all about wellness and relaxation, with a unique spa, quiet rooms and tranquil dining.
Rich decor in each guest room includes cherrywood and marble, though the views really steal the show. All rooms have a balcony or patio with views of the ocean or the lovely grounds. Watch out for iguanas though, as they can be pesky in these parts and some of the bathrooms feel a little cramped.
The outdoor Balinese-inspired spa is surrounded by lush vegetation and treatments take place thatched cabanas facing the turquoise sea. There are four restaurants and bars and guests are able to opt into a dining plan if they so desire, however guests with a car might prefer to drive 10-minute into downtown Oranjestad for some local color.