Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- This boutique, wellness-oriented resort is best suited for couples seeking major relaxation
- It's located on one of the most perfect sections of Aruba's famous Eagle Beach
- Guests get a welcome mojito upon arrival, muddled with mint from the gardens, and a complimentary yoga class
- The outdoor Balinese-inspired spa has unique treatments set in cabanas along the beach
- All guest rooms have private patios or balconies and free Wi-FI
#3 of 24 Palm-Eagle Beach hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The boutique Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa, located on what is decidedly Aruba's most beautiful beach, is all about wellness and relaxation, with a unique spa, quiet rooms and tranquil dining.
Rich decor in each guest room includes cherrywood and marble, though the views really steal the show. All rooms have a balcony or patio with views of the ocean or the lovely grounds. Watch out for iguanas though, as they can be pesky in these parts and some of the bathrooms feel a little cramped.
The outdoor Balinese-inspired spa is surrounded by lush vegetation and treatments take place thatched cabanas facing the turquoise sea. Guests are welcome to take a free yoga or pilates class. There are four restaurants and bars and guests are able to opt into a dining plan if they so desire, however guests with a car might prefer to drive 10-minute into downtown Oranjestad for some local color.
- “One of the most romantic hotels in Aruba" -- Oyster.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.