Curtain Bluff Resort - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- The all-inclusive resort is flanked by two beautiful beaches, one calm and perfect for swimming, the other better for water sports
- This hotel is home to a 25,000-bottle wine cellar, helmed by a French-trained sommelier
- Fantastic extras include free scuba diving, including all of the gear, kids day camps and exercise and Pilates classes
- The food is outstanding, and guests will be surprised that such fresh, tasty fare is part of the all-inclusive rate
"Stays modern while exuding magical timelessness" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Located in Carlisle Bay in Antigua, the Curtain Bluff Resort All Inclusive is perched upon a gorgeous rocky bluff and flanked by two perfect beaches, one calm and clear and great for swimming, the other washed in waves, good for strolling or surfing.
Superb extras include free scuba diving (including gear), Pilates classes, a great kids club, and even cooking and wine-pairing classes. The all-inclusive meals can be enjoyed in top-notch restaurants, including one with a 25,000-bottle wine cellar, helmed by a French-trained sommelier.
Guest rooms are spacious, a solid size for families, and have furnished, hammock-slung balconies, free Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms and funky art-deco accents. Though it's a good choice for couples or families, potential guests should be aware that the price tag is high, and those with mobility issues might have issues traversing the rocky bluff.
- "An incomparable beachfront setting, impeccable service, superb extras (free scuba diving), effortless elegance: Curtain Bluff is that rare retreat that stays modern while exuding a magical timelessness" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
Room amenities There are no televisions in the rooms.
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.