Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the top 20 hotels in Florida by Condé Nast Traveler
- Impressive art collection, with 100+ rare works displayed throughout the hotel
- "Downtown Orlando’s jewel," says Frommer's – this is an adult oasis amid all the Disney madness
- Live jazz musicians heat up Sunday brunch and there’s a rare Bösendorfer piano in the lounge
"Downtown Orlando’s jewel" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
OverviewOnly 20 minutes by car to the Disney, Universal and Sea World theme parks -- but it feels like worlds away -- is the swanky Grand Bohemian Hotel. The AAA 4-Diamond hotel is the area’s only upscale hotel and is "downtown Orlando’s jewel," says Frommer’s. Art aficionados will love the on-site gallery, with more than 100 works by local and international artists. Also, the hotel is just a short walk from the city’s art district, and less than five miles from the Orlando Museum and Charles Hosmer Morse Museums of Art.
There is no shortage of amenities at this hotel, with a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with city views, a 24-hour gym and the Poseidon Spa (try the heated shell massage), but the biggest highlight is the Sunday Jazz Brunch, with live music from the region’s best musicians and an extensive menu. Make sure you leave room for the fresh seafood, waffle station and antipasti. The Boheme Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at other times and there is a daily happy hour in the Bösendorfer Lounge (Monday-Friday 6-7pm), named after the rare Imperial Grand Bösendorfer piano in the corner.
The rooms are a good size with Starbucks coffee provided. Many have city views -- those overlooking the pool can be a little noisy, so request one on the other side for the best night’s sleep. Upgrade to a Concierge room for access to the lounge, which offers free breakfast, evening snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. The Jacuzzi suites are also impressive, with separate living and dining areas, a sofa bed and Jacuzzi Whirlpool tub.
- "No theme here, just lots of style, comfort, luxury and attentive service (if you like that sort of thing). Check out their art gallery; it's no sub for a museum, but it's a nice touch" -- Lonely Planet
- "It caters almost exclusively to the business and romance crowds, which means -- much to the satisfaction of the adult guests here -- you'll find almost no children on the premises. … The downside: You'll have to pay for transportation to all of the theme parks" -- Frommer’s
- "Art is everywhere" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request for older children and adults, free of charge and in Standard King Rooms, Concierge and Suites only (maximum 1 per room).
Pets: Pets under 40 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged $150 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Minimum stays may apply over holidays and other high-demand dates.
Guests booking a Concierge Guestroom benefit from access to the concierge lounge with complimentary, hot buffet breakfast, midday snack and hors d'oeuvres, cocktails (for a fee), complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, business services (for a fee) and Happy Hour every day 5:30-7:30pm with appetizers. This room type is only available during weekdays.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.