$69-$99 – Hip Palm Springs Hotel w/Credit, Save 50%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get away to the Saguaro Palm Springs, a loud and lively hotel with a '60s-revival design. Guests can lounge at the Olympic-size pool or relax on private balconies with mountain views. This deal saves up to 50% on regular rates.
"Feels like you've landed at the bottom of a rainbow" -- The Huffington Post
- $69 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays June-August
- $99 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays in May
- Fridays-Saturdays also discounted (some weekends require a 2-night minimum stay)
- Stay in a Mountain View king or two queen room, based on availability
- $30 daily food & beverage credit
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types can accommodate additional guests at higher rates
- Children age 17 and under stay free of charge when using room's existing bedding
- These rates are refundable, book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $33 plus tax per night; the fee covers daily yoga, self parking, Wi-Fi and access to the 24-hour fitness center
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This is a party hotel -- the Olympic-size pool attracts a young and lively scene on weekends
- "A hip retreat" per Conde Nast Traveler and one of Palm Springs' "coolest boutique hotels," according to Fodor's
- On-site restaurant El Jefe serves up authentic Mexican street food
- Amenities include private patios or balconies, morning yoga classes, a bocce ball court, spa and downtown transfers
The Saguaro Palm Springs opened to acclaim in 2012 and swiftly picked up a chic, loyal following and rave reviews from Conde Nast Traveler, which calls it a "hip retreat with the help of psychedelic colors." The property is located on the quieter southern end of Palm Springs, though the colorful, retro décor is anything but muted.
The hotel has a trendy on-site restaurant, El Jefe, where guests can sip freshly made specialty cocktails like the Tipsy Cactus and enjoy small plates like short rib tacos or spinach quesadillas.
The hotel’s best feature, however, is the pool deck with two hot tubs and an Olympic-size pool, which stays open late. It attracts a lively crowd on summer weekends, when the DJ spins all day long and the deck buzzes with the young and trendy. The stunning mountain backdrop only makes it more picturesque. Take note, however: During the week, the partiers head back to LA, and the hotel scene is much quieter and more family oriented.
The hotel may be small, but it isn’t short on amenities. There’s a 24-hour gym, yoga classes every morning and a shuttle bus that provides transport to downtown Palm Springs. There’s also a bocce ball court, a small spa and bikes with which to explore the surrounding mountain trails.
The rooms are fun with purple carpets, handcrafted Mexican furniture, vintage prints and striped bedspreads. Suites have separate living rooms, and almost every room has a balcony or patio. The hotel is pet friendly with a nonrefundable $50 fee.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib allowed in the Standard King and Standard Double rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib allowed in the Standard King and Standard Double rooms.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. The non-refundable fee is per pet (maximum 2 per room).
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The non-refundable fee is per pet (maximum 2 per room).
A resort/facility fee of $33 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$69 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(126 Member Ratings)