$849 – Maui 5-Star Resort: 3-Bedroom Villa + $500 Credit
Rated among the top five resorts in Hawaii in 2017 (Conde Nast Traveler), the Ho'olei at Grand Wailea offers luxurious 3200-square-foot three-bedroom villas; with this deal, these home-like villas come with a $500 resort credit and waived daily resort fee.
- What's included:
- Travel in September
- $849 per night in a 3200-square-foot three-bedroom Garden View Villa
- +$50-$100 for a three-bedroom Ocean View Villa
- Waived $40 daily resort fee, which covers internet access, morning coffee service, beach umbrellas and more
- $500 resort credit per stay for use at Ho'olei and Grand Wailea (4-night minimum required)
- Price based on up to six adults
- This rate requires prepayment and is nonrefundable; refundable rates are $945 per night
- Complimentary parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"Truly a trip to paradise" -- Zagat
Why We Love It
- Luxe private villas with panoramic views and a personal concierge service
- Access to the adjacent Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort's amenities, including the sprawling pool complex
- Prime oceanfront location in the ritziest part of Maui
The luxurious Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is an all-villa property adjacent to the 4.5-star Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. It's a fantastic option for travelers looking to unwind at the "most incredible beach resort in the United States" (Conde Nast Traveler)without sacrificing the comforts of home -- a very opulent home in Maui's ritziest neighborhood with personal concierge service.
The beachfront resort takes extravagance to a new level. Its sprawling, palm tree-lined aquatic playground is composed of nine separate pools connected by a man-made river with rapids, waterfalls, grottoes, a Tarzan-style rope swing, swim-up bar and a small beach.
Restaurants and bars are plentiful at the iconic resort -- guests have a choice of seven options -- from romantic oceanside tables to a casual bistro ambiance. The 50,000-square-foot spa is among Hawaii's most lavish and the hotel’s extensive art collection displays works by acclaimed artists such as Fernando Botero and Fernand Leger.
Each spacious, two-story villa overlooks the Pacific and has a modern kitchen, private lanai and parking. The stylish decor includes subtle island touches like tropical flower patterns on accent pillows and overstuffed chaises.
- "This is the most incredible beach resort in the United States" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "You can meet every vacation need without ever leaving the property" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. The minimum age to check-in is 21.
Check in / out hours are 6:30am - 9:30pm. After hours check-in or check out is at the Grand Wailea's Front Desk.
The minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Aerobeds available on request, free of charge.
Aerobeds available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $40 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
** This fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal **
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$849 / night
When You Can Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.