Marriott Denver City Center
Why We Love It
- Three blocks from the Denver Convention Center, this is a business-focused hotel with nice amenities
- Guest rooms have a clean, modern vibe with "executive-style" decor, free Wi-Fi and comfy bedding
- 25,000 square feet of meeting space available for use, as are a solid indoor pool and fitness center
- The on-site restaurant attracts locals with solid, casual cuisine and a good selection of craft beers
"Great downtown location" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Travel savvy and stay in the modern Denver Marriott City Center, located in downtown Denver, one block from the 16th Street pedestrian mall, loaded with shops, restaurants, food trucks and nightlife, three blocks from the convention center, and six blocks from LoDo, the lower downtown historic area of Denver.
25,000 square feet of meeting space, complimentary Wi-Fi, and clean, modern, "executive-style" rooms appeal mainly to business travelers; leisure travelers might find the hotel a bit cold and bland. Guests have views of either the city's skyline or the Rocky Mountains.
An onsite pool and fitness center are adequate, however the onsite restaurant is above average, with a large, central fireplace, tasty and casual cuisine, and 10 local brews on tap attracting both locals and tourists alike.
- "This hotel combines a great downtown location with good service and comfortable, amenity-filled guestrooms" -- Gayot
- "It's all about the excellent Downtown location" -- Zagat
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 December 2016 to 30 April 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.