$99 – St. Louis Hilton: Weekend Stays w/Parking, 55% Off
Experience the magic of St. Louis in winter -- ice skate under the Arch or go to a holiday concert and stay at this "sophisticated and contemporary" (Oyster.com) Hilton for 55% off.
- What's included:
- Stay most dates through March 14 in a City View room
- $99 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $139 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- For +$20, upgrade to a Busch Stadium View room
- Includes complimentary self-parking ($27 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a City View One King room and four guests in a Two Queen or Double room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $14.86 facility fee per night (tax inclusive) which includes access to the indoor pool, 360 Rooftop bar and fitness center
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $10 per night; Complimentary for Hilton Honors members
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Check out the numerous holiday activities that St. Louis has to offer.
"Unmatched view of Busch Stadium" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Perched next to the lively Ballpark Village and the iconic Busch Stadium
- Trendy rooftop bar with great St. Louis skyline views from the hotel's 26th floor
- Just a 10-minute walk from the Gateway Arch
- Casual dining options and a full-service Starbucks café are on-site
Located less than a block from Cardinals turf and St. Louis' buzzing Ballpark Village and less than a 10-minute walk from the St. Louis Arch, guests are in the ideal location to explore the most popular attractions. Rooms are spacious, clean and privy to city skyline or stadium views.
For some excellent skyline views, we recommend heading up 26 floors to the rooftop to experience one of the city's best rooftop bars -- and since it's partially indoors with floor-to-ceiling glass walls, it's open year-round. True to its name, Three Sixty delights with 360-degree views of the St. Louis skyline and Busch Stadium, making it a very popular destination during baseball season (but we like it in the off-season too).
Guests can take their pick of two other on-site dining options or head to the dining and entertainment mecca of Ballpark Village, just steps from the hotel. A full-service Starbucks café is also on site for added guest convenience.
- “Not just any hotel in St. Louis can get away with using the word ‘Ballpark’ in the name, but the Hilton – with its unmatched view of Busch Stadium – deserves the moniker” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: Pets (dogs and cats only) are allowed on request: $75 USD plus tax, per pet, per stay. This fee is non-refundable and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $12.50 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes admission to 360 Rooftop Bar, fitness center, business center, and indoor pool.
This fee includes admission to 360 Rooftop Bar, fitness center, business center, and indoor pool.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $40.00 (subject to tax), per day for standard size vehicles and $75.00 (subject to tax) per day for buses/RVs and oversize vehicles.
Self-Parking is $27.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Self Parking is complimentary when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through March 14
Getting ThereThe Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark is approximately a 25-minute drive from the St. Louis International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.