Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club
Why We Love It
- Catch the sunset over the west-facing beach from one of multiple hot tubs
- Every Tuesday night, there is a Polynesian dinner show with Hawaiian cuisine and dancing
- Resort amenities and free Wi-Fi are available with no added resort fee
- A peaceful respite away from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu
"Expansive and elegantly appointed" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Forty minutes away from the buzz of Honolulu and Waikiki, a stay at the 4-star Marriott Ko'Olina Beach Vacation Club affords guests some peace and quiet on a private beachfront cove along Oahu's southwestern shore (one of the sunniest parts of the island).
Guest rooms sprawl across 16 floors (request a higher level for unobstructed views) within a private gated community, giving the grounds an air of exclusivity. Elegant interiors grace the one-, two- and three-bedroom villas, the largest of which sleeps up to eight. There's plenty of space for families, and larger units have full kitchens and ocean views.
With tropical cocktail in hand, wind past waterfalls, slides and tunnels to the sandy-floored pool, then retire to one of seven outdoor hot tubs just before dusk to catch the sunset over the west-facing beach. A series of saltwater lagoons enclosed by lava rocks are carved out the of the coastline, and the one in front of the hotel is a prime for swimming since it is protected from the waves.
Every Tuesday night after sunset, fire-knife dancers grace the sands at the Fia Fia Luau to accompany the dinner buffet service. Other dining options include Italian steak and seafood at Longhi's Restaurant or casual American fare at Longboard's Bar & Grill.
- "Though primarily a timeshare property, Marriott Ko Olina also offers nightly rentals, which range from hotel-style standard guest rooms to expansive and elegantly appointed one- or two-bedroom guest villa apartments" -- Fodor's
- "Peaceful and tranquil" -- Gayot.com
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 10am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.61 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.61 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 January 2017 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.