Clementine Hotel & Suites Anaheim
Why We Love This Hotel
- With a full kitchen in every suite, the accommodations are like condos
- Complimentary grocery service -- just pay for the food, the hotel will do your shopping
- Five-minute drive from the Disneyland entrance
- Complimentary hot breakfast, parking (rare for the area) and Wi-Fi
- Two-minute walk to Anaheim GardenWalk shopping and entertainment center
Round up your whole cast of characters and head to the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, located less than five minutes from Disneyland by car.
This convenient hotel provides the most sought-after amenities for family travel -- rooms with sofa beds and full kitchens. They'll even do your grocery shopping! Send the hotel a grocery list and your items will be waiting in the suite upon arrival -- the service is complimentary, just pay for the groceries.
In terms of other convenient perks, the hotel ticks all the boxes -- free Wi-Fi, a hot full American breakfast buffet and parking are all included in the nightly rate.
A nice outdoor pool and hot tub is available for post Disney relaxing and if you can muster the energy, there's a small fitness center as well.
Spend the day frolicking with your family around Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park -- with attractions such as Magic Mountain and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror -- then head to the Anaheim GardenWalk (a two-minute stroll from the hotel). Here you’ll find plenty of spots to dine (The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s, Bubba Gump), stay entertained (Bowlmor Lanes, UltraLuxe Cinemas) and shop (Sunglass Hut, Sketchers).