$189 – Seattle Hotel w/Upgraded City View Room, Save $150
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Theodore's artsy atmosphere and Seattle-inspired décor set the tone for a fully immersive getaway in the Emerald City. This boutique hotel is praised by past guests for its excellent service and quiet, yet central, location. Stroll through the vibrant downtown to Pike Place Market, just 10 minutes away, or take advantage of the hotel's bike rentals to sightsee.
Travelzoo members save up to $150 nightly in upgraded rooms through summer, including July and August, when the sun shines most in Seattle. Plus, you'll get a $20 credit to use at the hotel — we suggest trying the coffee, of course.
- Stay in an upgraded Deluxe King or Queen Room — these are on higher floors and feature city views — most dates through September
- $189 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $269 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Premium and Superior Rooms, as well as King Studio Suites, which feature clawfoot tubs, are also on sale
- Travelzoo member perk: $20 credit per stay; this can be used at the on-site coffee shop, MADE, or at the hotel's retail kiosk
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $20, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, a welcome beverage, bike rentals, umbrellas and more
- Valet parking is $50, plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- On the corner of 7th Avenue and Pine Street, the hotel is steps from museums, cafés, boutiques and restaurants
- Seattle-inspired details include a bar stocked with neighborhood brews
- Guest rooms showcase Seattle's rich history and local flair with images and artifacts curated in collaboration with Seattle's Museum of History and Industry
- Infant cots / cribs
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30 USD plus tax per room, per stay.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30 USD plus tax per room, per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per night.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The resort fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The restaurant is currently closed.
The restaurant is currently closed.
$189 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.