Paradise Village Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- The largest all-suite hotel in town
- Situated on 400 acres on a peninsula facing the sea
- Tons of amenities including two spas, tennis courts, nine restaurants, two lagoon pools with waterfalls, underwater grottos and waterslides
- The property is a 15-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta Airport
"Perfect for families" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The exclusive Paradise Village Beach Resort is located on a private peninsula and is on one of the most gorgeous beaches on the Riviera Nayarit. The all-suite property has Mayan decor and is the perfect spot for a casually chic Mexico escape.
Catch rays poolside or hit the links on a world-class golf course. The resort has three restaurants, two snack bars and four bars. The spa is reasonably priced and a great place to unwind after a day in the sun.
Great for families, suites with kitchens and plenty of space to spread out. Many of the suites have balconies with views of either the marina or ocean.
- "The beach here is tranquil enough for swimming, although some small waves are suitable for bodysurfing" -- Fodor's
- "If you can think of an amenity, this resort surely has it" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request; free of charge.
No extra beds available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.