W New York - Times Square
Why We Love It
- Trendy lobby lounge and two upscale restaurants
- Pet-friendly hotel welcomes dogs with special beds, toys and treats
- Some suites offer gorgeous views of Times Square
"An oasis of style in an area overrun by tourists" -- BlackBook
Map & Directions
W Hotel New York Times Square is approximately 40 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A taxi is a flat rate of $52 plus tip and tolls. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $20 plus tip for the first passenger.
Rooms & Rates
Guests entering the W from the chaos of Times Square immediately feel a sense of calm in the hotel's lobby. The tranquil sound of water running over glass panels drowns out street noise as before visitors are ushered to the seventh floor reception area to the concierge, Pop Art-styled bar and DJ spinning dance beats at all hours.
Each guest room sleeps up to four guests and includes a plasma TV, terrycloth bathrooms, Bliss toiletries and rainfall showers. Upgrading to a Wow Suite adds space for an additional two guests, views of Times Square, a second bathroom, living room and soaking tub. All accommodations have stock minibars, goose-down duvets and pillows, Starbucks coffee and Wi-Fi available for purchase. The property is pet-friendly, welcoming four-legged guests with special beds, toys and treats.
The property’s two restaurants offer the options of upscale Blue Fin for seafood or casual Mexican cuisine at Dos Caminos. For cocktails, guests and locals congregate in the Living Room Bar, newly remodeled in 2015 in a vintage-modern style of charcoal couches, glossy black-top tables and bronze accents.
Visitors have access to the 24-hour gym located on the 10th floor, offer treadmills, weight machines, yoga mats and more. Most NYC subway lines stop within five blocks of the property, making all corners of the city accessible for guests.
- "NYC visitors can slip away from the madness of Times Square at this hip W hotel" -- Gayot
- "If you want to be in the thick of the action, this is a fun place to stay" -- Fodor's
Daily newspaper upon request.
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
Coffee maker upon request.
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45USD Sedan/ 55USD Oversized per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 75USD Sedan/ 85USD Oversized per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.