Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC
Why We Love It
- Sleek and sexy, this impressive glass and steel building is in the Flatiron district with direct views of the Empire State Building
- The hotel was made famous by Kim Kardashian who lived there while filming a season of E!'s ""Kourtney & Kim" series a few years back
- On-site outpost of the upscale Exhale spa and fitness center
- There's a trilevel rooftop deck with indoor/outdoor plunge pool & a swanky lounge (hotel guests receive priority access)
“Steady flow of celebrities” – Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
The Gansevoort Park Avenue is approximately 30 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A taxi is a flat fee of $52 plus tip and tolls.
Rooms & Rates
Leave the kids at home and live it up at the Gansevoort Park Avenue. Every bit as whimsical indulgent as its trend-setting Meatpacking District sibling, the Uptown outpost is a favorite haunt of celebrities (Kim Kardashian lived here for awhile).
The coveted trilevel rooftop deck has six distinct zones, each with its own décor and vibe. A vine-covered brick wall cordons off a seating area that could pass for a friend’s backyard. Overstuffed banquette cushions and chaise lounges encourage guests to stay for just one more handcrafted cocktail and watch the water of the indoor/outdoor pool reflect the skyline.
Although the décor here unquestionably has that “Wow!” factor, it’s probably not something many are likely to replicate at home. Eggplant-hued chandeliers dangle from a three-story atrium lobby. Granite herringbone floors are topped with houndstooth easy chairs. Elevator banks are covered in horizontal cherrywoods. The overall effect is like an adult fun house where everything is just off-kilter enough to be entertaining.
Spacious rooms are swathed in warm earth tones with metallic-framed beds and brightly colored accents. Think fuchsia curtains and electric blue accent pillows.
There’s an outpost of the high-end Exhale spa here, a full-service hair salon, lounges offering light bites and an expansive Italian trattoria on-site.
- “It has amenities most other hotels can’t match” – Frommer’s
- “A steady flow of celebrities” – Travel + Leisure
- "Warm, professional staff that treats each guest with the same zero-attitude courtesy—be they business traveler, tourist, or roving pack of models" -- New York Magazine
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55-65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.