Aguas de Ibiza Lifestyle & Spa GL - Small Luxury Hotel
Why We Love It
- Swanky hotel on the quiet side of Ibiza
- There’s a large spa with all the trimmings & a rooftop pool
- The gym offers rooftop yoga and aqua-spinning classes
- "There may be no better place to recover from Ibiza's excesses," says Condé Nast Traveler
"Aimed squarely at the beautiful crowd" -- The Independent
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewThe discreetly luxurious, eco-friendly Aguas de Ibiza is set by a peaceful marina, within walking distance of the beaches at Santa Eulalia on the east coast, providing a calm haven far from the island’s club culture. On site, the relaxed pool scene on the rooftop is particularly impressive, with cocktails and underwater music. As Condé Nast Traveler says, "there may be no better place to recover from Ibiza’s excesses."
Take relaxation to the next level at the sea-facing spa, where there’s a sauna, hammam, ice fountain, counter-current pool and a bevy of high-end treatments. The gym is also better than most, with rooftop yoga classes and in-pool spinning, as well as all the usual fitness equipment.
La Sal restaurant (open April-October) specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and modernizes local classics such as grouper served with island vegetables and sweet potato mash. Up on the rooftop, the chic Air Ibiza (open June-September) serves a fresh fusion menu, ranging from seafood sashimi to chicken tikka masala. Tapas, burgers and light meals are available all day at the Alabastro Lounge (open April-October).
Rooms are large and airy, with chrome detailing, large balconies and huge beds (some are four posters). All have Bang & Olufsen flat-screen TVs, colorful mood lighting, and limestone bathrooms with glass walls (the toilets are separate). The best rooms have views across the sea to the island of Formentera and the roomy corner suites have their own outdoor Jacuzzis. For early risers, the wake-up call service will even open the curtains for you.
- "There may be no better place to recover from Ibiza’s excesses than this 112-room resort at the verdant far end of the town of Santa Eulalia" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The east coast town of Santa Eulalia may be the family's choice of Ibizan resort, but one of its swankiest addresses, Hotel Aguas de Ibiza, is aimed squarely at the beautiful crowd" -- The Independent
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 125 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.