$75-$85 – Condé Nast-Ranked New Orleans Hotel, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 4-star hotel in NOLA's Warehouse Arts District ranks among the Top 10 Hotels in the city (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice 2020), and rarely offers discounted prices. But now they're back, and Travelzoo members can nab a room from just $75 per night into September.
"One of the Best Hotels in New Orleans" — Southern Living Magazine
- Check in to a Deluxe Queen Room, daily through Sept. 8
- $75 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $85 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Double Rooms and upgraded Premium Rooms, with more space and floor-to-ceiling windows, are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perk: $10 daily credit redeemable at Tout La Café
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a queen room and up to four guests sharing a double room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $10.95 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, including Peleton and fitness Mirror use, and more
- Self-parking is $30 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
Travelzoo Tip: Pair this deal with flights to New Orleans from 7 U.S. cities at a savings of 40% on regular fares.
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Warehouse District destination is regularly ranked among the city's best hotels (hello, Conde Nast Traveler!)
- Rooms feature rustic touches like pinewood floors and exposed brick walls alongside indulgent amenities — pillow menu, anyone?
- Home to Compère Lapin, the first restaurant from James Beard award-winning chef (and "Top Chef" fan favorite) Nina Compton
- Less than a 10-minute walk to the French Quarter and a 10-minute drive to the Garden District
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Old No. 77 sits in the heart of downtown New Orleans' Warehouse District — a former industrial center that's now home to a thriving arts scene (it's only a 10-minute walk to the French Quarter, too). In keeping with its surroundings, the hotel still retains many rustic touches from its long history, dating back to the 1800s; it also boasts top spots on Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Brick walls, high ceilings and exposed pipes give much of the hotel a loft-like aesthetic, and help rooms to feel "contemporary and fresh" (Oyster.com). Pillowtop mattresses — complete with pillow menus — large flat-screen TVs and honor bars stocked with local goodies come standard as well. Amenities for four-legged family members include pet room service and even pet psychics (it is New Orleans, after all).
"Top Chef" fan favorite Nina Compton's first restaurant, Compère Lapin, is located on site and has already been named one of the "40 Most Important Restaurants of the Past 40 Years" by Food & Wine Magazine. The menu features cuisine that combines Compton’s Caribbean roots with French and Italian elements.
Outside the hotel, you're close to pretty much everything — guests can stroll through dozens of art galleries and museums on nearby Julia Street, including the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. Lafayette Square and the city's conference center are a couple blocks away from the hotel; the Garden District is a short streetcar ride west and guests can join the revelry on Bourbon Street, less than a 15-minute walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in King rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in King rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 USD plus tax per room per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $10.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Please set up Self-Parking with the front desk at check in.
Car park fee: $30 plus tax per night.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Please set up Self-Parking with the front desk at check in.
$75 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(58 Member Ratings)