$75-$85 – New Orleans Arts District Hotel incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This is no cookie-cutter hotel: not only has this industrial boutique property in the Warehouse District retained its historical charm, but it features a rotating art collection showcasing New Orleans's profound cultural history.
Travelzoo members can score rates as low as $75 per night through September. We've also negotiated exclusive rates for weekends and upgraded rooms offering more space and plenty of natural light.
- Stay in a Deluxe Queen Room most dates through Sept. 30
- $75 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $85 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Two Double Rooms are +$10 per night; upgraded Premium Rooms with huge floor-to-ceiling windows start at +$30 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: A $10 credit to Tout La café, once per stay
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $10.95, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center and more
- Self-parking is $30, plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel's building has a story of its own — it originally served as a chandlery, trading canvas, rope and patent medicines used for sailing voyages
- Rooms feature rustic touches, like pinewood floors and exposed brick walls, alongside indulgent amenities — pillow menu, anyone?
- Home to Compère Lapin, the first restaurant from James Beard award-winning chef (and "Top Chef" fan favorite) Nina Compton
- Less than a 10-minute walk to the French Quarter and a 10-minute drive to the Garden District
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in Queen rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in Queen rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 USD plus tax per room per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $10.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Please set up Self-Parking with the front desk at check in.
Car park fee: $30 plus tax per night.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Please set up Self-Parking with the front desk at check in.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Housekeeping service will be provided every third day.
Housekeeping service will be provided every third day.
$75 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(102 Member Ratings)