$109-$119 – Top Pittsburgh Hotel w/Breakfast, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
U.S. News named the Wyndham Grand one of Pittsburgh's 25 best hotels of 2019. We've negotiated savings of up to 40% through the end of the year, including during Pirates and Steelers games -- plus exclusive perks available only to Travelzoo members.
- $109-$119 per night ... City View King or a Riverview Double Room most dates through December
- Daily buffet breakfast for two (reg. $42)
- $20 slot machine credit at nearby Rivers Casino (one per stay)
- $169 per night ... upgrade to the Junior Suite and score an extra 130 square feet of space along with your very own living room
Travelzoo Tip: Discounted rates are available over Steelers and Pirates home games, starting at $269 per night, on Sept. 14, 30; Oct. 5, 28; Nov. 2-3, 9-10, 30; Dec. 1, 14, 31.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking starts at $35 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There's a heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Steps from scenic Point State Park -- the mouth of the Ohio River
- It's only 10 minutes via light-rail to PNC Park, Heinz Field and the Andy Warhol Museum
Overlooking Point State Park -- where the Allegheny and Monongahela merge to form the Ohio River -- the Wyndham Grand puts guests in the heart of the Golden Triangle neighborhood (that's downtown for non-'Burghers): Fort Duquesne, Gateway Center Park and the theaters along Liberty and Penn Avenue are all walkable. There's also a complimentary shuttle that takes guests to destinations within 3 miles of the hotel (call ahead to check the schedule).
Even the base level guest rooms feel bright and airy thanks to large picture windows with views of either the river or downtown. They also come with posh wood-and-leather furnishings, as well as modern necessities like flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and in-room Wolfgang Puck coffee.
The on-site 3 Rivers Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and specializes in local favorites like pierogies and kielbasa -- for a truly Steel City Start to the day, we recommend the Pittsburgh Benedict. You can also find loads of dining options around nearby Market Square (five minutes walking).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: $35 USD plus tax per day for standard size vehicles.
Valet service fee: $45 USD plus tax per day for trucks and SUV's.
Valet service fee: $65 USD plus tax per day for oversized and lifted vehicles.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(55 Member Ratings)