Why We Love It
- This hotel has the largest guestrooms in the city, all very plush and modern
- 99% of past guests recommend staying at this property
- The gym is a full-on health club with fitness classes, saunas, steam rooms and spa treatments
- The on-site wine bar, Andy's, has live jazz every Wednesday-Saturday with no cover charge
"#4 of 60 Hotels in Pittsburgh" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
The Fairmont Pittsburgh, much like the city it’s in, mixes industry with art, tradition with eclecticism, and comfort with style. The building is new, and décor mixes dramatic steel features, a nod to the city’s industrial past, with local artwork and dramatic skyline views. Floor-to-ceiling windows in guestrooms and glass doors in the spa and lobby let in natural light. Pittsburgh-born Andy Warhol’s influences are apparent throughout the property, and the Andy Warhol Museum is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The hotel is on Market Street, known as the Strip District, and one of Pittsburgh’s best neighborhoods. A popular walking tour (“Burgh Bits and Bites”) explores the burgeoning foodie scene in Pittsburgh and is focused primarily on Market Street.
The Fairmont embraces Pittsburgh’s reputation; the hotel prides itself on its status as a leader in green tourism, and Habitat Restaurant serves internationally inspired comfort food. In addition the jazz and cocktails, the onsite bar Andy’s displays artifacts uncovered during the building’s excavation.
The Fairmont Pittsburgh bills itself as family-friendly, offering amenities from rollaway beds and Wii consoles to cookies upon request and, of course, Edie, the Canine Ambassador.
- “Industry meets artistry at Fairmont Pittsburgh” -- Gayot
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.