Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Just one Monorail stop from the Magic Kingdom
- Guests can see fireworks and watch the colors change on the Cinderalla Castle from this resort
- Guests can utilize free shuttles to the airport and to the surrounding parks and resorts
- Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to book reservations at restaurants, including on-site character dining
"Disney's most luxurious property" -- Michelin Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious Disney properties, located just one Monorail stop from the Magic Kingdom and showcasing incredible views of the Cinderella Castle and the park's nightly fireworks.
Guests are welcomed into the lobby by a live orchestra playing jazz, ragtime and popular Disney hits. Many of the elegant guest rooms have views of the Magic Kingdom and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, making it easy to make reservations at many of the upscale dining establishments, including character dining.
On-site activities include grand pools, motorized boat rentals, pirate adventure cruises, outdoor movie nights, campfire events and an on-site arcade.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "This opulent Victorian-style resort features a magnificent five-story lobby topped by an ornate stained-glass dome" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Disney's most luxurious property is a Victorian-era waterside complex set on 40 acres along Magic Kingdom's monorail route" -- Michelin Guide
- "This is definitely the most romantic on-property hotel" -- Fodor's
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 29.99 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.