Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
Why We Love It
- One of the top five resorts on Maui (TripAdvisor)
- Hawaii's only oceanfront all-suite and villa resort
- $70-million property-wide renovations completed in 2015
- Home to Hawaii's "Top Hotel Spa" (Travel + Leisure)
"Is there a better resort for families anywhere in Hawaii? I doubt it" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Hawaii's only oceanfront all-suite and villa resort, the 4.5-star Fairmont Kea Lani earns rave reviews for its upscale accommodations and exquisite location in the exclusive enclave of pricey Wailea, where many celebs and A-listers go to unwind.
Consistently ranked among Maui's top resorts, the Fairmont Kea Lani presides over 22 lush acres and completed a property-wide, $70-million dollar renovation in 2015. All-suite accommodations have private lanais and are decorated with local artwork inspired by the tropical setting.
Even the pickiest of eaters will delight at the variety of on-site restaurants ranging from casual fare to fine dining. Guests can stop by Caffe Ciao Deli to assemble custom picnic baskets for lunch on the beach or in the manicured gardens. Relaxation abounds at the resort's three pools and sandy white shore. The 900-square-foot spa -- Hawaii's "Top Hotel Spa" (Travel + Leisure) -- pampers guests with creative, island-inspired treatments using ingredients like lava rock and Hawaiian mud. Intrepid adventure-seekers can splash down the 140-foot waterslide or participate in a variety of water sports from kayaking to snorkeling.
- "Gleaming white spires and tiled archways are the hallmark of this stunning resort that's particularly good for families" -- Fodor's
- "For the price of a regular room at the neighboring luxury resorts, you get an entire suite here -- plus some extras" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
Complimentary shuttle service within Wailea.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Internet Complimentary for President's Club Members
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Parking: Overnight valet parking: $27/night or overnight self-parking: included in resort charge. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 39++ for adults and USD 19.50++ for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.