Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
Why We Love It
- One of the top five resorts on Maui (TripAdvisor)
- Hawaii's only oceanfront all-suite and villa resort
- $70-million property-wide renovations completed in 2015
- Home to Hawaii's "Top Hotel Spa" (Travel + Leisure)
"Is there a better resort for families anywhere in Hawaii? I doubt it" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Hawaii's only oceanfront all-suite and villa resort, the 4.5-star Fairmont Kea Lani earns rave reviews for its upscale accommodations and exquisite location in the exclusive enclave of pricey Wailea, where many celebs and A-listers go to unwind.
Consistently ranked among Maui's top resorts, the Fairmont Kea Lani presides over 22 lush acres and completed a property-wide, $70-million dollar renovation in 2015. All-suite accommodations have private lanais and are decorated with local artwork inspired by the tropical setting.
Even the pickiest of eaters will delight at the variety of on-site restaurants ranging from casual fare to fine dining. Guests can stop by Caffe Ciao Deli to assemble custom picnic baskets for lunch on the beach or in the manicured gardens. Relaxation abounds at the resort's three pools and sandy white shore. The 900-square-foot spa -- Hawaii's "Top Hotel Spa" (Travel + Leisure) -- pampers guests with creative, island-inspired treatments using ingredients like lava rock and Hawaiian mud. Intrepid adventure-seekers can splash down the 140-foot waterslide or participate in a variety of water sports from kayaking to snorkeling.
- "Gleaming white spires and tiled archways are the hallmark of this stunning resort that's particularly good for families" -- Fodor's
- "For the price of a regular room at the neighboring luxury resorts, you get an entire suite here -- plus some extras" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
Complimentary shuttle service within Wailea.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
Internet Complimentary for President's Club Members
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking: Overnight valet parking: $27/night or overnight self-parking: included in resort charge. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs available on request.
Extra person change is $50 per night + tax per additional adult.
Extra bed charge is $30 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets allowed: Dogs weighing 20 lbs. or less from within the state of Hawaii are welcome to the resort for an additional $25 per night. All dogs must be leashed while on property and if left unattended in the suite, must be kept in a carrier.
A resort fee of $35.00 per room, per night (subject to tax) applies and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.