Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt
Why We Love It
- The hotel's lush beachfront setting is what you'd expect to find in Hawaii but the design is not -- expect serious chicness rather than pineapple prints
- The tropical cocktails and hearty buffet breakfasts come at luxury prices, but the Andaz throws in nice perks like a complimentary in-room minibar
- Past guests rave about the service; the pool attendants are particularly speedy and friendly
- Home of Morimoto Maui -- the Iron Chef's namesake restaurant
"Sleek island style" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a luxurious beachfront property with plenty of amenities and extras for a tropical getaway.
Even the most basic rooms at this resort have great views of the natural surroundings from private balconies. The design is crisp and bright, with the natural contrast of wood furnishings. Each room has a complimentary minibar and free Wi-Fi, as well as toiletries from a local Hawaiian supplier.
Frolic along the hotel's beachfront or one of the four cascading infinity pools. For added excitement, book a snorkeling or boating activity for an extra fee. The resort boasts a large spa with treatments for men and women. A 24-hour fitness studio is also available. Several dining options range from a 24-hour market for lighter fare to Morimoto Maui -- named for the proprietor himself, Iron Chef Morimoto.
- "Maui's newest luxury (and eco-friendly) beachfront resort has the world talking about its sleek island style, five infinity pools, and hyperlocal approach to everything" -- Fodor's
- "The newest resort in Wailea opened to rave reviews—small wonder, considering its prime beachfront locale, chic decor, apothecary-style spa, and two phenomenal restaurants" -- Frommer's
- "Here you can attend a lei-making class, paddle an outrigger canoe or craft your own lotion at 'Awili Spa & Salon’s apothecary lounge" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The hotel resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.