Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Why We Love It
- The swank AAA 4-Diamond resort is immersed in a rugged setting at the foot of the Santa Catalina Mountains, so wildlife sightings happen often
- Two Tom Fazio-designed golf courses on site
- The Window Walk Nature Walk ends with a grand waterfall
- Appeals to both families with kids and couples looking for an escape
"One of the most luxurious and prettiest of the big resorts" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Rated in the top 5 hotels in Tucson by TripAdvisor.com users, this AAA 4-Diamond resort connects visitors with Arizona's natural splendor. It spans over a hundreds acres at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains with it's own 80-foot waterfall and a nature trail out back.
Guest rooms are a good family size, however many of the amenities appeal more to couples, like tranquil private balconies with gorgeous views and large soaker tubs built for two.
Indulge in a treatment at the full spa, which has therapeutic and aesthetic treatments for men and women. Or tee off at one of the resort's Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf courses. A kids club is also available for children ages 4-12, and onsite dining options include casual, kid-friendly fare, poolside dining, a popular Sunday Bruch with live jazz, and an atmospheric lounge serving hand crafted cocktails alongside live music.
Though designed to be uber-zen, guests might still find themselves irked by steep fees for Wi-Fi, self-parking, and even fitness center access.
- "This is one of the most luxurious and prettiest of the big resorts, with dramatic stone architecture and an 80-foot waterfall cascading down the mountains" -- Fodor's
- "With two fabled desert-style golf courses out the front door and a national forest trail out the back, this luxurious resort is a great choice for both golfers and hikers" -- Frommer's
- "Grand red-brick resort, reaching majestically across a hundred acres at the foot of the Santa Catalina mountains northeast of the city, with its own on-site waterfall" -- Rough Guide
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.49 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.