La Posada Lodge & Casitas, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Why We Love It
- This playful Santa Fe themed hotel is a hip, refurbished 1960s motor lodge
- Guests are privy to a free breakfast buffet daily, including all the basics like coffee, eggs and a DIY waffle station
- This hotel is home to the locally loved Gringo Grill + Cantina
- Use the free in-room Wi-Fi to book tea times at the adjacent Quail Canyon Golf Course
"A Top Hotel in the Southwest & West" -- Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, 2017
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
What was once a motor lodge dating back to the 1960s is now a quaint boutique hotel with a kitschy hacienda theme. The La Posada Lodge & Casitas is a short drive from downtown Tucson and is decorated in a fun and artsy style, with hand-painted details and gorgeous grounds.
Good for budget minded travelers, these rooms are on the smaller side, but use the space well, and come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and hot breakfast daily. The outdoor pool and whirlpool is lovely and relaxing and though the hotel itself faces a busy road, this area is secluded from it.
The Gringo Grill + Cantina onsite is popular with locals and features a generous menu of authentic southwestern favourites as well as a wide selection of margaritas, sangria and beer, best enjoyed on the misted patio overlooking the grounds.
A short drive from the hotel, guests can drop some of the cash they saved on accommodations at the Tucson Mall and La Encantada shopping center. The hotel also neighbors the Quail Canyon Golf Course.
- "Though most rooms in the three-story building have Saltillo-tile floors and hand-painted Mexican headboards, a few are whimsically decorated with blue-and-lime-green-checkered bedspreads and curtains, along with kitschy furniture and lava lamps, as a tribute to the hotel's past life" – Fodor's
- "Although this hotel fronts busy Oracle Road, once you check in and park yourself on your patio overlooking the pool or the grassy courtyard, you'll forget all about the traffic out front" – Frommer's
General Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.