Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond property has the intimate ambiance of a boutique hotel
- Walk to the beach and Third Street Promenade in 10 minutes
- Rare for Los Angeles, valet parking here is free for guests, though an $18 nightly "amenity fee" covers Wi-Fi, illy coffee, fitness classes, area shuttle rides and in-room water bottles
- The pool is small but pretty and is lined by comfy loungers
"Strong on sophistication, with sleek guest rooms" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
A short walk from the Santa Monica shore, this upscale hotel primarily serves business folks during the week, but it has the amenities and atmosphere for leisure travel as well.
Guestrooms have plush signature beds and bathrobes, and many have a small balcony. An $18 nightly "amenity fee" covers the complimentary area shuttle to check out attractions within a 2-mile radius of the hotel. Or, hop a loaner bike for a pedal through neighboring beach towns. Other amenities covered by the amenity fee include Wi-Fi, illy coffee in the lobby, in-room water bottles and fitness classes held throughout the week.
Valet parking is free here, which is practically unheard of in Los Angeles. The outdoor pool is small and pretty, but don't expect to swim laps here. For exercise there's a well stocked fitness center on property, or the beach is a 10-minute walk away.
Dining at this hotel includes the chic Longitude Bar + Restaurant and the Zest Kitchen + Restaurant, both open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as drinks in the evening.
- "This hotel offers the latest amenities in its contemporary guestrooms, including upscale linen and luxury bath soaps" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Once reliable but somewhat bland, this property is now strong on sophistication, with sleek guest rooms and a pool area with a retro Palm Springs feel to it" -- Gayot.com
General Complimentary newspaper on weekdays.
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or checkout.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.